Before & After Care
We allow for homework time when the children return to the center in the afternoons. Some families prefer children to get their energy out and save their homework for home. Other families have busy schedules and extracurricular activities and find it helpful for children to get a head start on their homework.
- We are committed to affirming and encouraging kids as they progress through the school year.
- Experienced caregivers provide consistent mentorship and a balanced schedule for school age children.
- Fun and interactive activities every day to keep schoolers engaged and excited!
- We partner with families to help with homework routines and individualize educational support.
- Low student to teacher ratios.
- Focus on teamwork and team building fosters lasting friendships.
- Year-round program that includes special event days during holidays and when school is not in session.
- Safety is our first priority. From our bus procedures to daily classroom rules, your children are in excellent hands.
- Transportation is provided by the local First Student Company provided by CCSS.